You Need to Get Your ACLS Renewed…
So You Might As Well Do It In a Stress-Free Way!
Stress-free classroom and a fun, friendly instructor is the perfect learning environment essential for your success – without the stress!
Haven’t Looked at ECG’s, Megacode Drugs, or ACLS Algorithms in awhile? DON’T WORRY!!!
We are also offering an ECG-Pharmacology Review class prior to the ACLS class that will cover everything you need to know for success.
ECG-Pharmacology Review Class Includes:
- Heart Anatomy (SA node, AV node, Bundle of His, etc)
- Basic Electrophysiology (Action Potentials, Depolarization, P-wave, QRS-complex, T-wave)
- Normal ECG measurements
- Recognize and understand basic arrhythmias
- Administration of ACLS drugs and usage
- Understand drugs, doses and routes of administration during cardiovascular emergencies
- Integration of drug pharmacology into ACLS algorithms
- Provide the complete connection between ECG rhythms, ACLS drugs, and emergency crisis
- Everything Else You Need for a Successful and FUN MEGACODE Experience.
ACLS Renew Class. Hands-On and Stress-Free.
- BEST ACLS CLASS! – or your money back!
- FREE Replacement Card – if yours is lost or stolen
- Continuing Education Hours certificate
- Be Worry Free for 2 more years starting today!
- Avoid Online Classes! Forget about spending an entire frustrating day sitting in front of your computer with a boring Online Course that will still require you to take an in-person skills test to get your AHA provider card.
- Get Hands-On Experience!
- Stress-Free CPR and Megacode.
- Your Success is the focus of our AHA Instructors.
- Fast and Organized!
- Receive ACLS Provider Card (on site)
- Complete ACLS Recertification Class w/ ACLS skills test included
- Course Registration Fee, Site Fee, AHA Instructor Fee *INCLUDED
Details of the Day: March 15th, 2013
ECG and Pharmacology Course – This course reviews basic ECG electrophysiology, measurements and arrhythmias, as well as drug administration specific for ACLS algorithms. This course will prepare you for ACLS renewal, and earn you Continuing Education Hours.
——-Afternoon, 1pm ——-
ACLS Renewal – Renew your Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) skills in the Best, Hands-On, Stress-Free CPR class and Earn Continuing Education Hours.
*NOTE: If this ACLS Renewal Date doesn’t fit your schedule,
You can Register for many other ACLS Renewal Classes Click Here.
Register Securely Online Now.
NOTE: Event is FULL if Registration Links below do not work. Sorry.
ECG-Pharm Course AND ACLS Renew on March 15th
ADD BLS Renewal for ONLY $39
If you only want the 1pm Afternoon ACLS Renewal on March 15th
*AHA requires that you have a BLS and ACLS manual for class – not included in this price.
If you only want the Morning ECG-Pharm Review on March 15th
*NOTE: If this Date Doesn’t Fit Your Schedule,
Go Here for Other ACLS Renewal Class Dates —–> Click Here
CPR St. Louis – AHA Training Site
44 Meramec Valley Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63088
For a FAST Response to Questions, fill out form:
[contact-form-7 id=”1504″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Or Call our Event Coordinator, Kimberly, at 314.359.2838