Taking an ACLS Class?
Been Awhile Since You Looked At Rhythms and ACLS Drugs?
This Course Is For YOU!
Insure Your Success in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Class.
If it’s been awhile since you studied electrocardiography, especially cardiac arrhythmias, this class is just what you need as a refresher in order to be prepared for the ACLS MegaCode. If you’re not familiar with the ACLS Algorithms and the primary drugs for ventricular fibrillation, asystole, pulseless electrical activity, etc, then this class is for you. You’ll learn when and how to give epinephrine, vasopressin, amiodarone, lidocaine, dopamine, tPA-tissue plasminogen activator, etc.
Overview of Course:
- Heart Anatomy (SA node, AV node, Bundle of His, etc)
- Basic Electrophysiology (Action Potentials, Depolarization, P-wave, QRS-complex, T-wave)
- Normal ECG measurements
- Recognize and understand basic arrhythmias
- Administration of ACLS drugs and usage
- Understand drugs, doses and routes of administration during cardiovascular emergencies
- Integration of drug pharmacology into ACLS algorithms
- Provide the complete connection between ECG rhythms, ACLS drugs, and emergency crisis
Be Prepared for the ACLS MegaCode!
• Gain a Strong Understanding of ACLS Algorithms.
• Review Emergency Drugs – learn which drugs to use when.
• Learn tricks and tips on how to identify abnormal ECGs and what they mean.
• Review the algorithms that determine which drug to give for each Cardiac Arrhythmia.
• Gain Confidence!
All Inclusive ECG-Pharmacology Class Includes:
- AHA Certified Instructor Fee (included)
- Course Registration Fee (included)
- ECG-Pharm Equipment Fee (included)
- ECG-Pharmacology Book (included)
- FREE SHIPPING ECG-Pharmacology Book
Register Now ONLY $87
*Includes ECG-Pharm Manual w/ FREE SHIPPING (limited time)
Click in Calendar Above
For Fast Answers to Questions (fill out form)
[contact-form-7 id=”1504″ title=”Contact form 1″]