Call Us Now
Get the Best CPR Class in St. Louis Today!
CPR St. Louis Teaches High Quality CPR
Here are some key bullet points to achieving high quality CPR:
• Begin compressions within 10 seconds of cardiac arrest
• Push hard and fast! At least 100 compressions/minute AND at least 2 inches deep with complete chest recoil.
• Minimize interruptions between compression to less than 10 seconds
• Make sure chest rises when giving breaths
• Avoid excessive ventilation – it could cause gastric (stomach) inflation which could lead to aspiration or vomiting.
For a Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Class in St. Louis visit CPR St. Louis
CPR St. Louis 44 Meramec Valley Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63088 (314) 600-2075