Become an ACLS Instructor and Enjoy the Benefits:
- Earn Extra Money Teaching Classes.
- Advance Your Career as a More Valuable Employee.
- Increase Your Status in the Community.
- Start Your Own Business.
- Become an Expert in the Field.
- Be a Teacher! Educate and Inspire Others.
Advance Cardiac Life Support, St. Louis
How to Become an ACLS Instructor:
- Have a Current ACLS Healthcare Provider Card with the American Heart Association.
- Complete the ACLS Core Instructor Course.
- Attend and Help Teach an ACLS Class at Our St. Louis Training Center.
- Be Monitored by Our Training Center As You Teach a Class.
Our ACLS Instructor Course Package Includes EVERYTHING:
- Registration and Course Site Fee *Included
- AHA Instructor and Follow-up Monitoring Fees *Included
- AHA ACLS Instructor Manual & Online Core Essentials
- AHA 2010 ACLS Manual *FREE SHIPPING
- AHA ACLS Instructor Wallet Card *Included
- Required Equipment and Maintenance Fees *Included
- Continued SUPPORT – Even After You Are Certified!
Certify Now and Advance Yourself!
Everything You Need Is Included in this ALL-INCLUSIVE ACLS Instructor Course!
NEW! 2 Payment Options
One-Time Payment of ONLY $397
Payment Plan: Three (3) Payments of $133
Register Now! *Classes are Very Limited!
June 21 at 8am 1 Payment CLOSED *June 21 at 8am 3 Payments CLOSED July 26 at 8am 1 Payment CLOSED *July 26 at 8am 3 Payments CLOSED
*PAYMENT PLAN* After your payment is processed we will contact you about when you would like your next 2 payments to be scheduled. We will work around your finances – no problem! We want everyone to have the opportunity to become a certified ACLS instructor through the AHA, and we don’t want money to be the deciding factor.
For a FAST Answer to Any Question (fill out form below)
Our Goal at CPR St. Louis is to provide the absolute best American Heart Association courses possible. We work hard to make sure that everything, including the registration process and our website, phone support, training center, instructors, classroom learning environment, and follow-up support with all of our students is the very best it can be.
We take teaching very seriously, because we know the course content in AHA classes is designed to save lives. We ensure that all Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support classes we teach are held to the highest standards endorsed by the American Heart Association.
So ultimately we also take great care when teaching AHA Instructor Courses at our St. Louis Training Center. We want you to become the very best instructor you can. Because of this we feel it is important to mentor you through the process of certification and beyond!
Get Certified Now and Start a New Exciting Way to Earn Money and Advance Your Career!
For Additional Questions regarding the ACLS instructor course in St. Louis Call 314.600.2075